Τρίτη 21 Μαΐου 2013

I’m alive but I don’t call this living


Αdam and the ants--ants invasion

10:35 and I hope I’ve made the right decision 
My heart is beating I’m alive but I don’t call this living
Rationalize till I’m blue in the face 
You cannot lose if you throw the race 
 I’m still searching for the Ants invasion
10:36 and I hope I’ve made the right decision  
Ninety eight point four’s the bore With twenty-twenty vision
You want a thrill so you come and see me 
A cheap line in fantasy 
 But I’m still searching for the Ants invasion
If I’d the courage I would make my way home
  Too many antics in the forbidden zone
10:38 and I think I’ve made the wrong decision 
Another lifeless man With a strange incision
I hope that insect doesn’t see me
  He’s not renowned for his courtesy 
 I’m still searching for the Ants invasion
The Ants invasion

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

miaw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...